Would you like to join us?
We welcome enquiries from people who are interested in joining our on-line community of professionals with a common interest in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene.
We’re looking for people who fit all the following criteria:
- You want to serve with us to help make a difference worldwide on issues of safe water, sanitation facilities, and hygiene practices.
- You are actively involved in community service initiatives, whether through Rotary or otherwise.
- You have reliable internet access.
- You are already active in online communities or are willing to develop the skills to build connections with others online.
- You have a good character.
- You agree with the Object of Rotary (see below).
- You can afford to pay the joining fee of NZ$25 and the annual subscription, currently NZ$315.
- You are fluent in English.
- You live in one of the more than 200 countries that are part of the worldwide community of Rotary International.
If this describes you, please complete the Expression of Interest form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any questions you would like to ask us.
If you are already a member of another Rotary club, transferring to this e-club may be the right move for you if:
- You are unable to sustain standard Rotary club membership due to extensive business commitments, health issues, geographical isolation or a mobile lifestyle; and/or
- You would like to pursue a particular interest in WASH projects.
Object of Rotary
The Object of Rotary is to encourage and foster the ideals of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage and foster the following:
- FIRST. The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
- SECOND. High ethical standards in business and professions, the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations, and the dignifying of each Rotarian’s occupation as an opportunity to serve society;
- THIRD. The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian’s personal, business, and community life;
- FOURTH. The advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service.
Click here for more information about what membership involves and our membership process.